6 Verses to Remind You of God’s Faithfulness
What have you been praying for recently?
Whatever just popped into your head, we want to remind you that God hears you and He is moving. Below are six verses for you to cling to when your confidence starts to waiver and you need a reminder of the constant faithfulness of our God.
1. “True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful? Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him, ‘You will be proved right in what you say, and you will win your case in court.'” Romans 3:3-4
2. “If you think you are standing strong, be careful not to fall. The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.” 1 Corinthians 10:12-13
3. “He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns. God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.” 1 Corinthians 1:8-9
4. “If we are unfaithful, he remains faithful, for he cannot deny who he is.” 2 Timothy 2:13
5. “Understand, therefore, that the LORD your God is indeed God. He is the faithful God who keeps his covenant for a thousand generations and lavishes his unfailing love on those who love him and obey his commands.” Deuternomoy 7:9
6. “The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning.” Lamentations 3:22-23