Make Jack & Molly’s Award-Winning “Mosty Toasty” Marshmallow Milkshake!
Winner winner chicken dinner!
If you missed it, we received the Judges’ Choice Award in the 2020 Undeniably Dairy Shake-Off!
Watch them announce our victory here:
So we thought, now that we can call our recipe “award winning,” you might want to try it out for yourself.
The recipe and directions are below!
Jack & Molly’s Mosty Toasty Marshmallow Milkshake
Ingredients, for three milkshakes:
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- ¾ cup marshmallow fluff
- 3 large marshmallows
- 3 ½ full graham crackers, divided
- 2 milk chocolate bars, chopped & divided
- 2 or more tablespoons whole milk (depending on desired consistency)
- Whipped cream
- Cutting board
- Lighter or torch
- Ziploc bag
- Rolling pin or other object to crush graham crackers
- Finely chop chocolate bars by making diagonal cuts across the bars from bottom left corner to top right, then from bottom right corner to top left, creating a crisscross pattern. Set aside a tablespoon or two for garnish.
- Crush two of the full graham cracker sheets into crumbs by putting them into the Ziploc bag and rolling over them with the rolling pin OR crushing them with another object. Reserve the last 1 ½ full graham crackers and a tablespoon or two of the crumbs for garnish.
- Combine the ice cream, chocolate syrup, marshmallow fluff, chopped chocolate, crushed graham crackers, and milk in the blender and blend to desired consistency. Begin with two tablespoons of milk and add more as needed.
- Using a lighter or torch, toast one marshmallow per person.
- Pour your milkshake and garnish with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs, chopped chocolate, half a full graham cracker, and one toasted marshmallow.
- Enjoy drinking a s’more!