Stylized links to highlight important calls to action.
How to Use
- Add the Buttons block to a page (found by search or under Common blocks)
- In the block options, click Add button
- Fill out the button’s link and link text and select an icon to display in the button if desire (the highlighted toggle only applies to the tabs styled buttons and gives it the active tab appearance)
- Select the style of the buttons: Purple, Yellow, Outlined or Tabs (tabs styles makes the buttons appear like the tab component but will link to different pages instead of toggling hidden content)
- Add additional buttons as needed