The Posts content type is used for creating SHINE Daily blog posts on the site.
- Event Listing pages
- Event Detail pages
- Feature Row Block
- Featured Event Block
Creating & Editing Events
- Click on “Events” in the left sidebar of the admin page.
- To edit an existing event, click on “Events” to see and select the event you wish to modify.
- To add a new post, click on “Add Event”
- Enter the event’s title
- Enter the date and time of the event in the When block in the right sidebar
- Complete the information fields about the event:
- Subtitle: a subtitle or series for the event
- Sponsor: a link and name for the sponsor of the event if applicable
- Sponsor Ad Code: the sponsor’s ad code – found on the ad’s edit screen under “Usage”. Ex:
- Doors Time: a time the event’s doors open if different from the event’s main start time
- Sold Out?: a toggle to designate an event as sold out
- Cancelled?: a toggle to designate an event as cancelled
- Ticket Link: a link to the site to purchase tickets
- Enter the event’s description in the text area including any additional links or information
- Where: information about the location of the event including, name, address, etc
Events can be tagged and filtered with the following Taxonomies:
- Community Events
- Shine Events