5 Ways To Stay Safe And Have Fun This Fall Part 2
A few weeks ago, we decided to kick off the fall season by providing you with five fun fall activities you and your family can do while still staying safe. Now that the fall season is in full swing, we have five more exciting and safe activities to spice up your season:
- Matthew West Fall Fest: It’s probably been a while since you’ve been to a concert, but luckily Matthew West is going to change that. Matthew West and his band will be meeting you right in your living room with his West Fall Fest as they perform live from Story House in Nashville, TN on October 16th. Only one ticket is required per household. To purchase tickets and read more about the show, check it out here.
- Beachmont Corn Maze: Time Travel Adventure: Corn mazes, hayrides, and carnival games… oh my! All of this and more will be available at Beachmont in Kingsville, MD until November 7th. More details about times and prices can be found on our website.
- The River Valley Run Trail Festival: No matter what level runner you are, this festival at River Valley Ranch will be a perfect way to get out and get active with loved ones. There is a 5K, 10K, and half marathon trail race to choose from. There will be COVID guidelines and procedures to follow in order to keep everyone safe as well! Read more or sign up here.
- Baltimore County Farmer’s Market at the Maryland State Fairgrounds: Every Wednesday until October 28th from 10 am -1 pm, you can head on over to the Maryland State Fairgrounds to pick up local in-season fruit and vegetables, meats, flowers, cheese, herbs, vegetable/herb seedlings, flowers, pet treats and more! If you have a free Wednesday or want to use your lunch break to pick up some local goodies, head on over to the Baltimore County Farmers Market!
- Jack & Molly Mosty Toasty S’mores Milkshake Victory Celebration, brought to you by Beachmont Christian Ministries! You may have heard that Jack & Molly won the American Dairy North East Celebrity Milkshake Contest at the Maryland State Fair. Well, they’re celebrating and you’re invited! You can stop by Beachmont on October 30th to watch Jack and Molly broadcast live, go on hayrides, explore a corn maze, and more! It’s a safe and fun way to get out and about with the whole fam! Check out more information here.
Note: all in-person events will have specific COVID guidelines that attendees must follow to ensure the safety of all guests.
Make hope louder