When all we have left is a God whose ways we don’t entirely understand, we possess the opportunity to trust. And expressed faith, however weak it may seem, pleases God.
The what, the when, the how, and the why will become clear, eventually. Until that time, trusting in the Who, and walking as best we can in His direction is enough. Here are some verses to help remind you that God is faithful and worthy of our full trust.
1. “For we walk by faith, not by sight.” – 2 Corinthians 5:7
2. “I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that he is able to guard until that day what has been entrusted to me.” – 2 Timothy 1:12
3. “But overhearing what they said, Jesus said to the ruler of the synagogue, ‘Do not fear, only believe.'” – Mark 5:36
4. “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” – Romans 8:28
5. “In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” – Proverbs 3:6
6. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” – Isaiah 41:10
7. “They will have no fear of bad news; their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.” – Psalm 112:7
8. “And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.” – Hebrews 11:6
9. “Whoever gives thought to the word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord.” – Proverbs 16:20
10. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” – Joshua 1:9
11. “And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.” – Psalm 9:10