Dunkin’ & Baskin-Robbins Celebrate Jessup’s First Next Generation Combo Restaurant
Starting on Tuesday, March 9, people who live and work in Jessup will be able to run on Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins faster and more conveniently than ever before as the brand’s today announced they are opening the state’s first next generation combo restaurant at 8600 Washington Blvd. To celebrate the new store opening, the restaurant will offer guests a $1 Medium Hot or Iced Coffee from March 9-14.
At 10:00 AM on Tuesday, March 9, local Dunkin’ franchisee Parag Patel, in partnership with the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation, will host a check presentation to donate $1,000 to the YMCA of Central Maryland. The YMCA of Central Maryland is a mission-driven, charitable organization in Central Maryland dedicated to developing the full potential of every individual through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.
Featuring Dunkin’ and Baskin-Robbins next generation design, the multi-brand restaurant features new and innovative technologies to offer guests enhanced levels of convenience and choice, including.
- Modern Design: The openness, colors and materials used in the design help to create an approachable, positive and energetic environment.
- Faster than Ever Drive-Thru Experience: An exclusive On-the-Go drive-thru lane lets DD Perks® members who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App bypass the ordering lane and head straight into the line for the pickup window. Dunkin’ is the first national restaurant brand to offer this type of drive-thru innovation and convenience.
- Premium Pours: Dunkin’s signature cold beverages are now served through an innovative tap system serving eight consistently cold beverages such as coffees, iced teas, cold brew coffee and nitro infused cold brew coffee. Crew members will also use top-quality flavor-maximizing espresso machines to make hand-crafted drinks to order.
- Dunkin’ on Demand: With fully-integrated digital kiosks, guests can completely control how they order by choosing to order with or without the help of a crew member. Dunkin’ has also introduced an area dedicated to mobile pickups, so that members of the DD Perks® Rewards program who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App can get in and out of the restaurant faster than ever before. For all orders placed for pick up inside the restaurant guests will be able to track the status of their order via a new digital order status board.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: The new Dunkin’ is a DD Green Achievement™ restaurant, which is designed to save 25% more energy compared to a standard Dunkin’ restaurant.
As the first of its kind in the state of Maryland, the store will also offer the Baskin-Robbins next generation “Moments” store design to give guests an entirely new and engaging experience when they visit Baskin-Robbins. The new store concept is designed to deliver on Baskin-Robbins’ commitment to bringing guests great flavors and memorable moments.
Key features of Baskin-Robbins’ “Moments” next generation store design include:
- Modern design:The special interior design features inviting and contemporary décor with bright colors to spark joy and optimism and creates an inviting environment for guests to create special moments.
- Upgraded digital menu boards:An entirely new digital menu board displays products in an engaging way with high quality photos and video imagery.
The 1,800 square foot Jessup location employs 24 crew members, is open Monday through Saturday from 5:00AM to 10:00PM and Sundays from 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Including the Jessup restaurant, Dunkin’ franchisee Parag Patel currently owns and operates 16 Dunkin’ locations throughout Maryland.